Please find below in the "Read Now" link our Spring Newsletter. March 22nd was World Water day and our newsletter has two articles dealing with water and irrigation. The newsletter also covers USDA crop price projections, recent auction results, and how to order the newly released 2020 Mid-South Land Value and Lease Trends Report.
With the fast and furious spread of COVID-19 across the globe, major disruptions of every day life have occurred and will no doubt have major ripple effects throughout the global economy. It is unknown how long the effect will last and how emergency measures by Central Banks around the globe and governments will impact future economic growth and stability. Real estate such as residential and commercial properties will likely take a major hit although agricultural properties should fair better since food demand is relatively inelastic. People have to eat and the production cycles in agriculture move forward. The current headwinds in agriculture stem from abundant global supplies, reduced demand for ethanol and very low crude oil prices which impact corn/ethanol prices. Long term trends are still supportive for global demand growth of food, feed, biofuels, and fiber.
Also, don't forgot to view the articles below that we think will be of interest and our current property listings.
Other News of Interest
- Coronavirus impact on ag trade mixed
- Federal Reserve: Observations on the Ag Economy- February 2020
- Everything Landowners Should Know About Selling Timber
- Cotton Growers Face Global and Local Problems in 2020
- Why farmland now?
- Land Report 100 Largest Landowners In The U.S.
- 20+/- Acres in Phillips County, AR (Pending Sale)
- 218+/- Acres in Monroe County, AR. (Pending Sale)
- 255+/- Acres in Phillips County, AR (Available_Price Reduced)
- 766+/- Acres in St. Francis County, AR. (Available)
- 3,300+/- Acres in Monroe & St. Francis County, AR (Multiple Tracts Available)
Don't see a property that fits? Contact us about other properties not listed or advertised on the open market.
Recently Sold Properties
- 91.56+/- Acres in Crittenden County, AR (Listing)
- 305.7+/- Acres in Butler County, MO (Auction)
- 482+/- Acres in Dunklin County, MO (Partially Sold at Auction)
- 761+/- Acres in Cross County, AR. (Listing)