Please find below in the "Read Now" link our Spring Newsletter. In this newsletter, the articles cover the just released 2021 Midsouth Land Values and Lease Trends Report, food price inflation, recent auction results, property taxes, and land investing.
Also, don't forgot to view the articles below that we think will be of interest and our current property listings.
Glaub Farm Management
Other News of Interest
- CME Group shutters most trading pits, end of an era for open outcry
- Estate Tax Changes?
- Safe Bet: Experts See Farmland Remaining A Wise Investment
- Effect of Poultry Litter Applications on Soil Physical Properties
- Arkansas Sightseeing: Marked Tree Siphons flood-control marvel
- Time-Lapse Reveals the Hidden Dance of Roots (Rice Seed)
- Producers Rice Mill, Scenic Hill Solar to build 26-megawatt solar plant in Stuttgart
- A yarn too good to believe: 20-somethings create American textile company in Jonesboro
- 13+/- Acres in Greene County, AR (Available)
- 67+/- Acres in Phillips County, AR (Available)
- 185+/- Acres in Lonoke County, AR. (Pending Sale)
Don't see a property that fits? Contact us about other properties not listed or advertised on the open market.
Recently Sold Properties