Our Spring Newsletter is out. In this newsletter, the articles cover supply landowner liability, 2022 Mid South Land Values Report, Soil Fertility, the Future of Nitrogen and Verbal Lease Notification Dates.
Also, don't forgot to view the articles below that we think will be of interest and our current property listings.
This year has been another less than ideal planting season but great progress has been made in the last few weeks. Commodity prices are strong and most likely will stay that way for another year. The challenges of two years of supply disruptions and higher input prices will squeeze profits but we remain optimistic. Land transactions are slowing but mostly from a lack of supply. Investors are still seeking quality land. Cash buyers are still out there but those who are financing face much higher interest rates as compared to this time last year.
With Memorial Day approaching, please give thanks to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our great Nation. We are standing on the their shoulders and will always remember freedom is never free.
Other News of Interest
- Hostage to GFM Hysteria: Golden Rice Sag Lingers as Malnourished Suffer
- Jasmine-type aromatic rice line released
- Crop scientists must seize on new technology to future-proof food systems
- The World’s First Genetically Engineered Wheat Is Here
- Weeds don’t stand a chance versus the weed seed destroyer
- 5 Transformations Happening in China That Will Affect Your Farm
Don't see a property that fits? Contact us about other properties not listed or advertised on the open market.
Recently Sold Properties