Please click (HERE PDF) for GFM’s Spring Newsletter. The newsletter covers the Trump administration possible impact on absentee owners, Chinese pork imports, U.S. Ethanol, land inheritance, and 2016 cropland estimates. Below you will find the featured articles, and real estate for sale.
- Who Killed the Finest Soybean Soil in the World?
- What History Can Teach Us About Todays' Farm Recession
- Farm Managers Sound Off On Reform for 1031 Exchanges
- Will Consumer Acceptance Be The Challenge for CRISPR Technology in Agriculture?
- Rice benefits from alternating wet and dry system
- Embedded tags carry data related to cotton modules
Real Estate For Sale
- 86 +/- Acres in Crittenden County, Arkansas. This 86 +/- farm is located in two tracts approximately 3 miles North of Earle, AR and 30 miles Northwest of Memphis, TN. This farm has approximately 61.39 tillable acres. Soils are Dubbs silt loam, Sharkey silty loam, Tunica clay, and Forestdale silty clay loam. Farm has history of growing non-irrigated corn, soybeans, wheat, and grain sorghum. The property has both crop income and hunting. (Pending)
- 372.51 +/- Acres in Craighead County, Arkansas. This prime recreational property adjoins the St. Francis Sunken Lands Wildlife Management Area on the northern side near the communities of Schug and Dixie. The Sunken Lands cover in excess of 30,000 acres. Waterfowl, deer, squirrel, and rabbit are abundant throughout the area. Bottomland hardwoods are the main species found throughout this area. The property is accessed by the St. Francis Levee District levee roads. This property is just 20 miles northeast of Jonesboro and only 13 miles southeast of Paragould. (Available)
- Contact GFM for other known land for sale.