GFM’s Fall Newsletter has been released. The newsletter covers US Waterways, National Rice Month, Market Facilitation Program, and exciting company news on Houston Matthews. Read the full newsletter Here(pdf).
Additionally, below are a few articles that may be of interest.
1) Rice Excluded From Trade Accord U.S., Japan Aim to Sign Soon
2) St. Louis Federal Reserve Agricultural Finance Monitor
3) Trump Signs Bill Providing Debt Relief to More Family Farmers
4) Mapping the strain on our water
5) Direct Payments Set to Soar in 2019
Current Listings & Auctions
1) 648.53 Acres in Craighead County, AR (Auction – Sale Pending)
2) 761 Acres in Cross County, AR
3) 160 Acres in Lee County, AR (Sale Pending)
4) 1,380 Acres in Clay County, AR
5) 218 Acres in Monroe County, AR