- 91 +/- Acres in Crittenden County, AR. This property is located south of Earle and is non-irrigated with a high percentage of tillable land that can be precision leveled and irrigated.
- 160 +/- Acres in Lee County, AR. This property has been in the same family for nearly 100 years. Includes 157.98 acres currently irrigated by a pivot but has potential to land level. Also includes a 40x50’ shop.
- 218 +/- Acres in Monroe County, AR. This property is located 7 miles SW of Brinkley and has irrigated cropland, timberland, and adjoins public land. Ideal tract for recreation, crop & timber income.
- 676 +/- Acres in Craighead County, AR - Auction. This farm is located south of Bay on both sides of I-555 on the Craighead/Poinsett county line and will be sold by auction. 563 cropland acres. September 18th.
- 766 +/- Acres in St. Francis County, AR. This property has 744.6 irrigated cropland acres with six wells. Soils are primarily silt loam. This tract has history rice/soybean crop rotations and duck hunting.
- 1,137 +/- Acres in Monroe County, AR. This property is in two tracts by the city of Brinkley. Cropland is irrigated with some land leveling and grain storage. Primarily silt loam soils.
- 1,300 +/- Acres in Clay County, AR. This property is located south of Success. This tract has a high percentage of tillable acres and is fully irrigated and leveled.
- 2,184 +/- Acres in St. Francis County, AR. This property is in 5 tracts from Wheatley to west of Hunter. Soils are mostly silt loam. Almost all the cropland is irrigated. These tracts have duck hunting history.
Contact us about these land investments, buying, or selling. For more than 25 years, we have provided land ownership consulting and real estate services to meet the diverse needs of farm and landowners.