Happy New Year! We hope this year brings great health, happiness, and prosperity! Please find below in the "Read Now" link our Winter Newsletter covering leases, recent auction results, the different ways land titles are held, a review of crop enterprise budgets, and an overview of a recent conference Ted, Jeffrey, and Houston attended.
Also, don't forgot to view the articles below that we think will be of interest and our current properties for sale/auction.
Other News of Interest
- The 2019 Agricultural Year in Review
- Japan Approves Ag and Digital Trade Deal with U.S.
- U.S. farm finances worsen despite aid, Fed reports
- Accelerating global agricultural productivity growth is critical
- USDA embraces Hemp as a Crop, but many Hurdles Remain
- 91+/- Acres in Crittenden County, AR. (Pending Sale)
- 160+/- Acres in Lee County, AR (Recently Sold)
- 218+/- Acres in Monroe County, AR. (Available)
- 255+/- Acres in Phillips County, AR (Available)
- 761+/- Acres in Cross County, AR. (Pending Sale)
- 766+/- Acres in St. Francis County, AR. (Available)
- 1,380+/- Acres in Clay County, AR (Recently Sold)
- 3,300+/- Acres in Monroe & St. Francis County, AR (Available)
More properties for sale and auction are coming soon!